Office Assistant – Ashford, Middlesex
We are a busy family run Builders Merchant looking for an Office Assistant to help run our admin office within the company at our Ashford Branch in Middlesex, TW15 3DT. You must be able to work within a busy administration office, using good communication skills to deal with customers and other employees in a polite and professional manner.
Office Assistant Duties:-
- General office work, including data entry, filing and telephone work
- Helping other employees who work within the busy office with their work loads where necessary.
Including Credit Control, Stock maintenance, and Daily cashing up.
Skills needed :-
- Good communication skills including using the telephone.
- Able to work on your own as well as part of a team, also able to use your own initiative when needed.
- High and efficient level on time management.
- Computer knowledge – experience with Word, Excel and Office.
Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm, 1 hour lunch
Total 35hrs per week
Four weeks holiday + bank holidays
Location – Ashford Branch TW15 3DT, Middlesex
Salary – to be negotiated
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent