Counter Sales – Fulham
We are looking for a person with some experience in the Timber and Builders Merchant industry.
They need to be self-motivated, have good communication and have the ability to work well in a team.
The candidate needs to be proactive, enthusiastic and energetic and able to work in a busy environment.
A candidate needs to be able to welcome all calling customers and facilitate the service they require through to a prompt and pleasant transaction.
- Serving customers by helping with the selection of building materials and supplies, assist in loading the customer vehicle and then correctly booking these items on to the customer accounts or produce a sales ticket and getting payment for this.
- Deal with customer queries in person or by the telephone.
- Replenish stock levels, produce stock orders for our suppliers when needed.
- Maintain the sales area by straightening display materials and stock.
- Arrange deliveries for customers, ensuring the correct goods are sent out via our delivery vehicles.
- Help pick customer goods for delivery and help load the delivery vehicles.
- Help the smooth running of the transport department.
- Taking telephone sales and queries from our customers.
- Assisting in stocktaking within the branch.
Total weekly Hours 47.5
Mon-Fri 7am to 5.00pm varied shifts
Sat 7am to 1pm alternate
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
All customers and staff are required to wear a mask. Common surfaces are sanitized regularly.